Protect your valuable collections with Collectibles Insurance from Explorer RV
Does your home insurance policy cover your collectibles? Maybe. But there may be dollar limits, high deductibles or other features that can end up leaving you dissappointed if something happens to your collection.
Collectibles insurance is designed specifically for special items.
Some of the items often insured by collectibles insurance are:
- Antique or rare books and maps
- Coins & Bullion, including modern, ancient and commemorative
- Collectible dinnerware & stemware, such as Lenox or Waterford
- Quilts - antique or collectible
- Comic books, such as published by Marvel or DC
- Limited Edition Prints
- Collectible Stamps
- Trading Cards, including historical, movies and sports
- Rare or vintage wine and accessories
Collectibles insurance provides specialized coverage
With the ability to choose a deductible as low as $0, you have peace of mind that your collection is properly covered.
Collectibles insurance often includes coverage for types of damage that may not be covered by the typical homeowner's policy, such as:
- Accidental Breakage