Coverage For Many Types Of Residential Property

houseEstate Owned Property

It is not always easy to find an insurance company that will insure a property that is owned by an estate. Explorer may have a solution for you.

Rental Properties

Properties being rented require special coverage. Coverage for damage to the building itself, but also Liability protection for the property owner.

Explorer offers coverage for many types of properties, such as:

  • Single family rental homes
  • Duplexes, triplexes and quads
  • Row homes
  • Older homes
  • Lower valued homes
  • Homes with minor cosmetic conditions

Vacant Properties

It can be a challenge to find insurance for a home that is vacant. Most insurance companies tend to avoid them. At Explorer, we have policies for:

  • Properties that are for sale
  • Homes in an Estate
  • Properties undergoing minor renovations

Seasonal Properties & Secondary Homes

If you own a home that you only use for part of the year, there is a need to keep it protected year-round. Explorer offers policies for this type of situation.