Enhance your RV lifestyle by joining one or more of these RV clubs.
Why do so many RVers belong to clubs? It’s because these clubs can be a terrific way to:
- Connect with other RVers
- Gain practical advice about the RV lifestyle
- Discover more about rallies and other events
- Get discounts at camping sites
- Become part of the growing RV community
Some RV clubs you might want to consider:
After you decide that joining a club or two would be a good move, the next question to ask is what clubs you should join.
You’ll need to do some research. Most clubs have membership fees (which many RVers feel are worth the cost) and the clubs vary widely in what they offer. Plus, there are national, state and local RV clubs, along with clubs that are devoted to specific interests or types of RVs.
To save you time, here are some RV clubs to start your search. Just so you know, Explorer RV Insurance isn’t endorsing these clubs – we’re only trying to make you aware of several possibilities.
- Escapees: A national organization for full time and part time RVers
- Good Sam RV Club: The world’s biggest RV club
- Passport America: Offers 50% off discounts at more than 1,800 campgrounds throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico
- Family Motor Coach Association: An RV-owner only association that encourages members to share about RV travel issues, ownership and buying motor homes
- Loners on Wheels: Serving single campers and travelers since 1969
- Happy Camper Club: Offers large discounts at more than 1,200 camping sites, as well as other benefits
- Wandering Individuals Network (WIN): For single campers younger than 70 years old
- RVing Women: Offers support and friendship for women who plan to travel by RV, already own one, have hung up their keys, or are just dreaming about RV possibilities.
Do you need full time RV insurance?
As an active RV enthusiast, do your current policies cover all your RV insurance needs?
Full time RV insurance can be a smart option for those who spend a significant time in their motor homes. (In fact, you may be required to have it if you live in your RV for at least five months each year.) A full time RV insurance policy offers broad protection and high liability coverages in a convenient package – and can eliminate the need for other types of policies.
Talk to one of our knowledgeable agents today at 1-888-774-6778 to learn more about this insurance. And then get back to enjoying that RV lifestyle with some added peace of mind.